1. Data Controller
Company name: AGORA APP, S.L. (“AGORA”)
Tax Identification Number: B66575036
Registered address: Muntaner 340, 5º1ª, 08021 Barcelona
Barcelona Company Registry, Volume: 44914, Sheet: 56, Section: 8, Page: 471209, Entry: 1.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data obtained by AGORA is used for the correct functioning of the App tools. In the event of any refusal or error in the provision of data, AGORA will not be able to provide the requested services.
3. Purpose of data processing
AGORA will process the data for the following purposes:
– User registration.
– Navigation through the App.
– To send, by any means, including electronic means, communications regarding contests and different sponsorships.
– Paying the prizes established in each contest.
– Promote the App in digital and/or audiovisual media.
– Establish sponsorships and collaborations with third parties.
– Analyze user behavior to improve the performance and security of the application.
– Improve the security of the application.
The legitimacy of data processing is the consent of the user.
4. Data category
AGORA will collect the following data:
– Identification data: name, surname, ID card, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, image, etc.
– Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, place of birth, age, sex, nationality, family data, etc.
– Economic-financial data: bank details, IBAN code (in the case of winners and for payment of prizes),
The data will be processed as long as no deletion, opposition or revocation of consent is requested. Once the data is blocked, AGORA will keep it for the period of time legally established for the purpose of enforcing any personal or civil liability action.
Under no circumstances will AGORA transfer the data to third parties without previously informing the User and requesting his/her consent.
5. Recipients of the data
The data will be communicated to the Administration for the fulfilment of the corresponding legal obligations. Likewise, the data will be provided to service providers with whom AGORA has a contractual relationship for the proper development and operation of the service. Such providers may include, but are not limited to: software developers, security companies, and legal advisory services.
AGORA will ensure that it obtains confirmation from these providers that they are processing the User’s data correctly for the exclusive purposes of the commercial relationship and with appropriate security protocols according to the data processed.
The User declares to be over 17 and that the data provided are true and accurate, otherwise the User will be responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
Users may exercise the following rights:
– Right to rectification: This is the right of the User to have his or her personal data modified if it is found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
– Right to erasure: (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User to obtain the suppression of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed to continue with it; the personal data have been processed illegally; the personal data must be suppressed in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
– Right to restriction of processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the controller no longer needs the personal data but the User does need it to make a claim; and when the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to the data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
– Right to object: This is the user’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by AGORA stopped.
– Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated individual decision-making, including profiling: Is the right of the user not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by law. Those affected can exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation and portability, as well as all those that the current legislation grants the citizen before AGORA APP, S.L. by writing to its headquarters at Muntaner 340, 5º1ª, 08021 Barcelona.
In the event that the user considers that he or she has a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, particularly in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http: //www.aepd.es).
AGORA has adopted technical and organizational security measures to prevent their alteration, loss, misuse, unauthorized processing and access or theft.
However, since AGORA cannot guarantee the inexpugnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who may fraudulently access personal data, the data controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
AGORA uses the following types of cookies:
9.1. Personalization cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
9.2. Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
9.3. Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation in our App is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
9.4. Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces in the App as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use of our App. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
9.5. Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below, we offer you a list of instructions and links on the steps to follow for the activation, deactivation, deletion and management of cookies depending on each browser:
With Safari open, tap Safari > Preferences… > Privacy and select “Always Block,” “Allow from current website only,” “Allow from sites I visit,” or “Always Allow.
For more information, apple-safari
With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon < Settings < Show advanced options… < Privacy < Content settings… < Cookies and set it, according to your preferences
For more information, google-chrome
Internet Explorer 11
Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar < Tools < Internet Options < Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, internet-explorer-11
With Firefox open, press the Menu button < Preferences < Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, mozilla-firefox
With Opera open, click on Settings < Options < Advanced < Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, opera
Safari for iOS 8
Tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and select “Always Allow”, “Allow from sites I visit”, “Allow only from current websites”, or “Always Block”.
For more information, safari-for-ios-8
Chrome for Android and iOS
With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon < Settings < Show advanced options… < Privacy < Content settings… < Cookies and set them according to your preferences
For more information, chrome-for-android-and-ios
Internet Explorer Mobile
With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More < Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, internet-explorer-mobile
Minors under 17 years of age may not use the services of the App, without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be responsible for all acts performed by minors in their care. AGORA is not responsible for any data transferred by minors without the appropriate authorization.