1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?The person responsible for your data is the company Agora App S.L.
2. Why and for what do we treat your personal data?The company Agora App S.L. treat your personal data with the following purposes:
3. How do we obtain your data.The company Agora App S.L., obtains the data of the information that you provide us when you buy our application or register in it. Likewise, we obtain information about your data when you browse our website and accept our cookies policy.The categories of data that are treated are:- Identification data. (Name, Surname, ID number).- Codes or identification keys.- Postal or electronic addresses.- Commercial information.Specially protected data is not processed.
4. How much time will we keep your data.Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, being exclusively available to Judges and Tribunals, the Public Ministry or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, to obtain of the possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the company Agora App S.L. will proceed to delete your data.
5. Who will receive your data.The company Agora App S.L. communicates your personal data to:1. Competent public bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, when the company has a legal obligation to provide them.2. Companies that perform the accounting, tax and labor management of the company, with the purpose of performing the functions inherent to the assignment.3. Apiumhub, a company that helps in the development of the products of Agora App S.L.4. The company Shutaap Projects S.L. through which the company Agora App S.L., company collaborating in the recruitment of new users.5. Company that is responsible for saving the data provided by users and customers, a company located in the European Union space.6. Agora App S.L. also has binding corporate rules approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
6. Your work is protected.Protecting your copyright and privacy has always been a priority for us at Agora images. Photos uploaded to our platform will keep on being watermarked so that no one apart from our company or people buying from you will be granted the right to use your original work.Agora Images can make use of original content in order to promote its brand and our users’ work through social networks, third-parties webs and apps, as well as any other relevant platforms.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?According to the General Data Protection Regulations, you can exercise the following rights:- Opposition.- Access.- Rectification.- Suppression.- Limitation.- Portability.- Not being the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing of your data.- Revocation of the consent given.You can exercise these rights, and in general, consult all questions relating to the processing of your personal data, before the privacy office or the customer service by sending an email to email@example.com, or by mail postal address Calle Pallars, 193, 08005 Barcelona (Attention to data protection/Privacy or customer service). For your correct identification, you must provide a copy of your ID or similar official document.You can learn more about the exercise of your rights through our website in the section of user rights. You can also file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Further information may be found in the web www.agpd.es.
8. How can you get more information?You can consult detailed information in the Legal Notice of the website www.agoraimages.com