See where Agora photographers were published this week
At Agora, the photographers are the protagonists and at the heart of everything we do. That’s why Agora’s PR team’s mission is to share the finalist and winning images from the Contests with the global press to give them the recognition they deserve.
Here is just a handful of the stand-out articles published this week:
#Fun2020 is just beginning its tour around the world and what a better way to spread some joy during these testing time:
- Talk Talk, the UK: This fun-themed photo contest is just what we need right now
The #Water2020 Top 50 & Hero certainly made a splash on the International Media scene this week:
- Daily Express, the UK: Catch of the ray… top shot of fisherman (Print edition)
- Dan Tri, Vietnam: Việt Nam trong những khoảnh khắc đẹp nhất về “nước”
- Bored Panda, USA: 50 Of The Best Entries From Our ‘Water 2020’ Photography Competition
- Upsocl, Mexico: Las 18 mejores fotos del agua en el mundo. Es lo que sostiene nuestra vida y merece este homenaje
- Big Picture, Russia: Завораживающая вода: 50 лучших работ фотоконкурса Agora #Water2020
- CN Beta, China: [图]Agora公布“水”主题获奖作品： 口渴的蚂蚁
- Mail.ru, Russia: Выбраны лучшие снимки воды со всего мира
- Donanim Haber, Turkey: 2020 yılının en iyi su fotoğrafları yayımlandı
- Sputnik, Mundo: Las mejores imágenes del agua desde todo el planeta
- Voice of Vietnam, Vietnam: Local photographers into Top 50 of #Water2020 contest of AGORA Images
- Communicate, UAE: Agora Images: #Water2020
- The West Australian, Australia: Water Cracker (Print edition)
- Sputnik, Japan: Agoraフォトコンテスト：世界中から集まった「水」のベストショット
- Hanoi Times, Vietnam: Vietnam in the world best photos of #Water2020
Meanwhile the #Wild2020 Top 50 continues to make an impact:
- Travel Ask, Russia: 20 лучших снимков с фотоконкурса дикой природы #Wild2020
Was your photo included in some of this week’s articles?
Yes? Congratulations, your photo and story has inspired thousands all over the world.
Not this time? Anyone can become an Agora Hero or Top 50 photographer. The world needs more points of view and yours is important.
Improve your chances of making it to the Top 50 and global press by sharing the story behind your shots.
Together we create the reality we see.
Together we create the world we love.
Power to the people.